TEACHING LEARNING

IF YOU WANT IT, YOU MUST WILL IT, IF YOU WILL IT, IT WILL BE YOURS
Enjoy the articles ^^

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

crack!!

wowowowowow.... what's up bro??
halaaahh,, guys.. now I'm in a deep blue ocean, ups! I mean, I'm in blue or bahasa ALAY nya itu GALAU.
eh? cantik-cantik galau *mujidirisendirigapapeye but u agree with me, don't u? :D

Hmm.. what to say, actually this is about my little story 'bout something special about feeling named love.
love is drunk, love is madness, love is blind, love is bla..blaa..blaaa
I love to listen some of love songs which are having the same story or memory with my real life, and one of them is physically showing and telling the exact words like what I feel now. The song is sang by David Archuletta, do you know him? He is absolutely adorable :D his voiceee... gosh!! I just love it..




and the title is "A LITTLE TOO NOT OVER YOU"
lemme elaborate the lyric
below :)

It never crossed my mind at all             Ga pernah terlintas dipikiranku sama sekali
That's what I tell myself                        Itu yg aku katakan kepada diriku sendiri
What we had has come and gone         Apa yg pernah kita miliki, kini datang dan pergi gitu aja
You'r better off with someone else       Kamu emang lebih baik bersama orang lain
It's for the best, I know it is                  Itu yg terbaik, aku tau itu...

Memories supposed to fade                 Kenangan-kenangan pun seharusnya hilang dan memudar
What's wrong with my heart?               Ada apa dengan hatiku???
Shake it off, let it go                             Lupain,, tinggaliiinnn...
Didn't think it be this hard                    Ga pernah tau bakal sesulit ini
Should be strong, moving on..              Harus tegar, melanjutkan hidup ini..

But I see u sometimes I try to hide       Tapi kadang aku masih memperhatikan km, & aku coba smbunyikan
What I feel inside and I turn around     Apa yg aku rasain di dalam hati & aku berpaling
You'r with her now                              Kamu udah bersamanya
I just can't figure it out                         Ga tau deh, ga ngerti udah

Tell me why                                         Kasi tau aku, kenapaaa
You'r so hard to forget                         Kamu itu sulit bgt utk dilupain
Don't remind me                                  Jangan ingetin aku
I'm not over it                                      Aku blm sepenuhnya melupakanmu
Tell me why                                         Kenaappaaaa??
I can't seem to face the truth                 Aku spertinya ga sanggup utk menghadapi kenyataan
I'm just a little too not over youu           Aku hanya sedikit belum bisa melupakanmu

Maybe I regret                                    Mungkin aku nyesel
Everything I said                                  Segalanya yang telah terucap
No way to take it all back                   Ga ada cara lagi utk ngembali'in semuanya
Now I on my own                               Sekarang aku sendrian
How I let u go?                                   Gimana bisa aku ngelepasin kamu??
I'll never understand...                         Aku ga akan pernah mengerti..


How does it sound bro??? Does it represent ur feeling too??

Note : for that girl, u've bent over backward to get him for u n now u have it. But, there's something that bother my mind. Actually u've ruined our relationship since the first time we started it, gerd! Nice effort, huh! now u did it.

No comments :

Post a Comment