TEACHING LEARNING

IF YOU WANT IT, YOU MUST WILL IT, IF YOU WILL IT, IT WILL BE YOURS
Enjoy the articles ^^

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Me, My Self

Okay dokay.

Hello Fellas...

Uhmm.. alright, before I tell u guys about my self, I'm gonna tell u a secret. What is it? *curious :D (sstt..tt.. this is the first post that I've ever made in blogger because this is also my first blogger, OMG). Perhaps, u might ask ur self "is it a matter for me?" Lol, nevermind. this is just a prank :-):-)

Here we go..

My name,, okay.. my full name is Sri Siti Wahyuni but, my friends usually call me
Riri or ii. I'm a student of Tanjungpura University, still student.. haven't graduated yet, hope this year I'll finish my study, pray for me o:)
I like swimming, but not often swim in swimming pool, hehe xx I also like reading, n singing. Yeah.. at least little little I can lah *loh! :-)
I'm kinda.. kinda what yah? U judge me aja lah ye bcause I don't know exactly.

N what again yah? What lah? *InggrisIndo

Oh.. yes, I have such awesome parents n cool brother. They are my life, my everything. I live in Pontianak with my parent while my brother lives in singapore n works there.

Well, I think that's quite enough about me, u'll know me more if we always keep in touch n be a great acquaintance.


So, see u guys in the next post, we can share each other about our knowledge n thought here.

Cherrio ^_^

No comments :

Post a Comment