TEACHING LEARNING

IF YOU WANT IT, YOU MUST WILL IT, IF YOU WILL IT, IT WILL BE YOURS
Enjoy the articles ^^

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

the most grandeur trip ever!


UUyeee,, UUyeee, UUyeee........

having holiday in S'pore?? never thought 'bout that before.
yeay!!! but that happened ^_^ feel so delightful, happy, excited, n.. oh! I can't put it into words anymore. It's just totally awesome.
I'm so grateful with my beloved brother, he is the only one sibling that I have n I don't know what to do n how to live my life without him. He's my HERO! He did everything for me, I love him so much.
I just wanna be like him, but IDK.. It's quite hard, but I'll always try n become a great little sister for him, to make him rightfully proud of me. \^o^/

Here's the story 'bout my holiday in Singapore, although it might be late to tell coz we were there bout month ago but nevermind.. I just have time now to write it down here n share it. :D

WOW!! Singapore, it's the number one country in ASEAN. Actually I was intended to go there with my English Community last year, but what to say, I have no enough money :'( wish next year I'll be able to go, save my money from now.
Back to my story, I went there with my daddy, my sister in law's parents n brother. We are about five people. How to tell ya? haha, I just wanna tell briefly, got lazy to tell it specifically.

We went there on August 11th 2013, the adventure started.....

The first day, we stayed in my brother's apartment to get some rest n the next day we went to Kuala Lumpur directly by Aeroline bus. That bus is cool! I don't feel like I'm in the bus, just like in house. It has many facilities to make the passenger feel comfortable, thumb finger for them (y) :D

We are in KL 'bout three days, n visited some famous place like Petronas Tower, Batu Cave and others. And lucky us, we got the highest type of apartment with the same price for medium. Thanks Allah :D
and the apartment also in strategic place near Petronas, it just takes 'bout 10 minutes to get Petronas Tower by walking.

Wanna see inside of the apartment? Have a look :D




the room has two bedrooms, one living room, three toilets, one kitchen complete with the microwave, refrigerator, spoon, and all kitchen stuff. WEW!! my future house lol xx

here when we were in Batu Cave, it has so many stairs, more than a hundred..phew!! with the burglar monkeys -_- tiredddd.. but fuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! :D


those pictures above are in +batu caves  ^_^


He is my daddy :D he looks cool, doesn't he?
+PETRONAS Malaysia














After spent three days in KL, we went back to Singapore. We had so much fun there, met the people, enjoyed the food, and all..


Changi Airport
------
ready to get back home, although I really didn't want to leave actually. :D I still want to stay

the craziest dinner ever! have a dinner like a King lol xx
----------
 USS (Universal Studio Singapore) with my handsome brother ^_^



Okidoki-------
That's all 'bout my holiday this time. Wish I'll go to another country with my own effort n pride. *stillpreparing :D

Tha-tha for now.........

No comments :

Post a Comment