TEACHING LEARNING

IF YOU WANT IT, YOU MUST WILL IT, IF YOU WILL IT, IT WILL BE YOURS
Enjoy the articles ^^

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Broken Glasses

“Yet nothing can to nothing fall,
Nor any place be empty quite;
Therefore I think my breast hath all
Those pieces still, though they be not unite;
And now, as broken glasses show
A hundred lesser faces, so
My rags of heart can like, wish, and adore,
But after one such love, can love no more.” 


yeah.. I said I'm okay, I said I'm fine but underneath I feel like fall apart.
I don't know why, how could this happened to me? I shouldn't be in this position and this situation. Is it my fault? what am I supposed to do then?
I feel no good at all.. it feels like torn into two. Should I choose the second option? or the first?
it's full of stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dreamed about u for every night, u come to my dream n give me such a beautiful story that will never I get in the reality. I'm happy to wake up every morning with smile, but then it turns to painful when I realized that it never happens.....
now I'm like a broken glasses now. I can't fix the pieces.
It's gone n never come back, even only to say "Hi!" to me. no more chances, no more hopes, no more dreams. 

No comments :

Post a Comment